Bourne Estates Ltd Data Protection Policy – April 2018
- To collect data to enable the management of client blocks of flats.
- To request and retain Leaseholder contact details.
- The data collected is retained in both electronic and hard copy version, dependant on the appropriate circumstances.
- Contact information is required to issue Service Charge Demands and other general leasehold related correspondence relating to the block of flats.
- This data is to be retained on file for one year after a leaseholder sells their flat.
- There is no other reason to keep data on client leaseholders and undertake not to share the data with any third parties.
- Upon a written request we will make available for inspection by individual clients, any data held which relates personally to them.