BOURNE ESTATES LIMITED
1. The company will endeavour to deal with clients’ complaints quickly and effectively.
2. Formal complaints should be in writing addressed to the company and deposited at our registered office marked for the attention of a Director.
3. Complaints concerning decisions and policies of resident management companies will be referred to the Board of Directors following which a response will be issued to a resident as soon as practicable. If it is anticipated there will be any delay, due to the cycle of Board Meetings, an acknowledgement will be issued within 15 working days.
4. Complaints by a client management company concerning the conduct of the managing agents should be set out in writing describing the nature of the complaint and providing as much information as possible to allow the company to investigate the issue.
5. Upon receipt of a written complaint, the company will respond within 15 working days. If additional enquiries or referrals to third parties are necessary, an initial acknowledgement will be issued followed by a full response as soon as practicable.
6. If an individual lessee is dissatisfied with the response from the company then the matter can be referred to the Board of Directors of the relevant management company for further consideration.
7. Complaints by a client management company to the managing agents must be issued from the Board of Directors and the details of the complaint set out in board meeting minutes in compliance with the company’s standard procedure for decision making. Complaints will not be considered on behalf of the management company if they are submitted on behalf of one individual Director.
Managing agents will respond to the complaint either personally to the Board of Directors or in writing with a full written reply.
If the complainant is still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) then he/she can take the matter up with Ombudsman Services: The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, SP1 2BP
Telephone: 01722 333 306 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.tpos.co.uk